The Hike is the growing instant Messenger platform similar to WhatsApp.Hike provides lots to interesting Stickers and smileys to the users than WhatsApp.Apart from this one of the main feature is Hike allows the users to send and receives files like word, Pdf etc.This was the main reason to use Hike over WhatsApp.Also, you can hide or lock the personal chats in Hike Messenger. If you don’t want to share your personal chat with others and at the same time you don’t want to lock your phone then you can use “hidden option” in Hike.Here are the steps to hide or lock personal chats in Hike Messenger.
How to hide or lock Personal chats in Hike Messenger
- Open Hike Messenger and long press the chat you want to hide.That may be personal Chats or group chats, you will get the following options.
- Now from the option choose “Mark Chat as Hidden“.If you are using this option for the first time then you need to setup a password.Draw the pattern lock that you want to keep it as the password and confirm it.
- After you hidden the Chat you won’t able to see that chat in the Chat tray.So now no one can see your personal Chats without your permission.
- To open the hidden Chat you have to tap or touch on the “Hi” symbol in the top left corner.Now draw your pattern password and the chat will be visible to you.
- You can also make the chat visible permanently by long pressing and chat and choosing “Make Chat Visible” option.
- In case you want to change your Hike messenger password, you can do it by heading to Mmenu>Settings>Privacy>Change Password.
- If you have forgotten your password and want to reset the hidden mode then go to Menu>Settings>Privacy>Reset Hidden Mode.
Note: Once you choose reset option, the hidden mode will be reset in 30 minutes and the chats which you have marked as hidden will be deleted permanently.For more tutorials and how to posts, Follow us on Facebook,Twitter and Pinterest.