Lenovo A6000 is the one of the best budget Android Smartphone at its price range.The build quality and the performance of the phone feels really good.Flipkart is selling the thousands of phone every day at the price of Rupees 6,999.After the success of Lenovo A6000, Lenovo Also launched Lenovo A7000 at MWC2015.The pricing and launch details are yet to be revealed in India.The UserInterface (UI) of Lenovo A6000 looks quite similar to Xiaomi’s MIUI.If you are new to these type of ROMS and find difficult to get into the recent Apps and Close those then this would here you.Here is the guide on how to close running Apps on Lenovo A6000.
Also Read: How to close running Apps in Xiaomi Phones
How to close running Apps on Lenovo A6000:
- Long press the Menu icon(left to Home Icon) on your Lenovo A6000 to open the recent Apps and background running Apps.
- Now you can tap on the clean icon( Brush Icon) on the button to close all the recent and running Apps.
- If a case if you don’t want to close some Apps then you can lock those Apps and close the remaining Apps.To close the Application Swipe the App down.
- Now tap on the clean icon.Every App will be closed except the locked Application
- To unlock the locked App just swipe up the App icon.It will be unlocked
Also Read: Lenovo A6000 FAQ and Doubts cleared
So by this way you can close running Apps on Lenovo A6000.If you have any further doubts please leave your comments below.