Recently I bought the 15 inch MacBook Pro with TouchBar 2017 version. Though the MacOS is great and serves its purposes, I tried to install Windows 10 on the MacBook Pro for free and test it out. So, I thought of sharing the installation process with you guys. Here is the tutorial on how to install Windows 10 on MacBook Pro or any Mac OS.
How to install Windows 10 easily on MacBook Pro or any MacOS
- First of all download the Windows 10 ISO file from the given link. After clicking the link select the Edition as Windows 10 and choose the Language as English and click download. ( You can Choose 32bit OS or 64bit OS)
- Once the file is downloaded, go to search bar on your MacBook Pro and search “Boot Camp Assistant”
- Now, open the Boot Camp Assistant and click on Continue.
- You would see the Windows ISO file is automatically fetched, else click on choose button and choose the ISO file manually by yourself.
- Now allocate the storage for Windows OS by dragging the button to left and right. If you are going to install some heavy Apps and large games then I would suggest you to allocate more space.
- After allocating the storage, click on the install button. Now the installation process will take place and your MacBook Pro will be restarted.
- After restarting you may notice that the Windows OS is being installed on your Mac OS.
- This process is similar to installing Windows 10 in any system. So select the options according to your need and proceed with the process.
- Once the windows is installed, you will get a Boot Camp installer screen. This process is very important so do not skip it.
- Now click on Next button and Agree to the license and click Install. This will install all the necessary windows drivers for your MacBook Pro.
- Once the installation is finished your MacBook Pro will get restarted and you are ready to use Windows 10 on your MacBook Pro 2017.
- Also, you can choose the default Boot OS by going into System Preference> Startup Disk. You can even click the Option button during bootup screen and change between Mac OS and Windows OS.
- Here is the video tutorial on how to install windows for free in MacBook Pro for your better understanding.
If you find any difficulty in following this tutorial then please leave them in the comment section below. Also, note that using the Boot Camp Assistant to install Windows will not void you MacBook warranty. Also, the Windows is free for the Mac OS. Similarly, I have shared top 10 MacBook Air / Pro tips and tricks. Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more such How to’s and tutorials.