Hey guys, in this post I will make a tutorial on how to root and unroot Letv Le 1s easily without using the computer. So before proceeding into the tutorial let’s discuss the specification of the device. The Letv Le 1S has 5.5-inch 1080p display powered by the 2.2GHz Helio X10 processor and 3GB of RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage and it cannot be expanded further. The LeEco Le 1s runs on the Android Lollipop with EUI and the company has mentioned that the Letv 1S will receive the Android M 6.0 by the month of April this year. The phone has 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front selfie camera. Some of the other features of the phone are Fingerprint scanner, IR Blaster, Dual SIM with 4G Support and nonremovable 3,000 mAh battery. The phone is priced at Rupees 10,999 and it is available exclusively via Flipkart.
Also read: Letv Le 1S review
So before proceeding with the Letv Le 1S rooting tutorial let me mention some advantages of rooting. By rooting your LeEco or Letv Le 1S you can take full control of your device like you can uninstall the system Apps, boost your phone’s performance and you can also extend the battery life by using some Apps. By rooting your Letv Le 1s, you can also install some custom ROMS like CynogenMod, Paranoid etc. You can also change the system font type and size easily. So here is the tutorial on how to root and unroot Letv Le 1S easily using the Kingroot Application.
How to root Letv Le 1S easily without using PC
- To root the Letv Le 1S, first of download the Kingroot App from here. Don’t worry the App is malware and virus free.
Download kingRoot here
- Now install the App on your Le 1s and after the installation, open the Kingroot App.
- Complete the setup process and click on the “Get now” button.
- After clicking the button, the phone will begin the root process. Also, note that the phone will restart many time in between the root process.
- If the phone gets rebooted in the middle or it says root failed, repeat the same process again.
- After reaching 100%, you will get a message on your kingRoot App say Successfully rooted.
- Now a new App called “Purify” will be added to your Letv le 1S by which you can boost your phone performance or increase the battery life.
- You can also download the ” Root check” App from play store and confirm the root status.
How to Unroot LeEco / Letv Le 1S
Rooting the Letv Le 1S will void your phone warranty. So in case if you want to avail the warranty you can unroot the phone. The unrooting process is so simple. All you need to do is
- Open the King root App on your phone.
- Click on menu and open the general settings.
- Now click on Uninstall kingRoot option and click continue.
That’s it! the LeEco Le 1S has been successfully unrooted. So guys if you have any doubt in rooting and unrooting the Letv Le 1S, watch the video above. If you find kingroot is not good then here is the tutorial to replace kingroot with SuperSu. Also, make sure to subscribe to our channel to see more videos like these.