Instagram is the one of the leading photo sharing App in the World.Instagram has 200 million users with more than 20 billion photos shared.But, unfortunately the App does not allow the users to save the photos for some reasons.There are no options to save or download the Instagram post, images and videos to your phone to use it later.But still we have many ways to do it with some third party Apps.But simpler way of saving the Instagram phones are by taking screen shots 😛 So here is the method on How to save Instagram photos on Android & IOS.
How to save Instagram photos on Android:
- Go to Google and download App called InstaSave and Install it. Here is the Link to download it.
- After installing the App open it and enter your Instagram login details and authorize the App.
- After you login, you can able to view the list of all photos from your Instagram following list.
- Now just tap on the photo which you want to save to your phone.
- After selecting the photo now click the save menu at the top and the photos will be saved to your phone.By this way you can save the others photo on Instagram.
- Also, you can change the path and location where your photo has to be saved.To do so go to Menu>Set Save path, change the path and tap ok.
- Using the Pro version of InstaSave you can save the Instagram videos to you phone and enjoy the ad-free experience.
How to save Instagram photos on iPhone / IOS:
Even the official Instagram App on IOS and iPhones don’t have option to save others photos or videos.Here is the easy way to do it on iPhone to save images to camera roll.
Download and install the InstaSave App from IOS store( Here is the link)
Now open the official Instagram App.Tap on the menu, for the image you want to save and choose copy share URL.
Open the Instasave App on your iPhone and paste the URL there.Now you will get the option to save the image to the camera roll or repost the picture.
These are the method to save Instagram images on Android and iPhone.If you got any interesting way to it then feel free to comment it below. Also, check out Why iPhone sucks?. If you have any other How-to or tutorial request then please leave them in the comment below.