How to set ringtone in Moto E? or any other stock Android mobiles? Setting up ringtone in android mobiles like Moto E, Moto G, Moto G(2nd gen), Moto X, Moto X(2nd Gen), Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Spice, Karbonn, Micromax Android one mobiles is little different than usual method.The stock Android does not provide any default option for setting your own song, MP3 or music files as ringtone.The ringtone setting has only few company or default tones to set as ringtone.So let me explain how to set ringtone in Moto E or any other stock Android mobiles.You can also change the notification sound by using following methods.
How to set ringtone in Moto E
- To set or change ringtone in Moto E or any stock Android mobiles you must have a famous File browser App called ES Explorer.
- If you don’t have Es Explorer you can download it here.
- Now, to set ringtone go to Setting>Sound>phoneringtone.
- A popup window will appear with two options.If you want to set default company tune select Media storage or if you want to set your own song in SD card as ringtones then select Es Explorer.
- Now browse through your SD card and set ringtones of your wish.
- You can try this method if you don’t want to install ES Explorer but again your mobile should have any File browser installed.
- Go to file manager and copy any song you wish to set as ringtone.
- Now Go to File manager> internal memory>Ringtones Folder and paste the song there.
- Next go to setting>sound>Phone ringtone and select the song.(The song you pasted in Ringtone folder will be shown in the list).
If you have any doubt or feedback regarding this post please leave the comment below.