My Jio Sim not working, jio network problem, jio sim no service these are the some of the common queries I get from the Jio users. There would be lots of reasons why you Jio Sim is not working. You may not get the signal on your mobile or your jio sim not working in other phones. You can solve these types Jio network issue by following these simple steps mentioned below.
How to fix Jio Sim not working and network down issue
Method 1: Jio SIM not working and Signal is not showing
If you don’t get the signal on your Jio Sim or the network is fully down then these are the steps you need to follow to fix this issue.
This issue is caused not because the Jio network is down but because you messed up with the settings of your phone.
You may have two sims on your Android device. May be you are using Jio with other networks Sim. Many of our phones usually support 4G and VoLTE only on the SIM one. So follow this guide to fix the issue.
- First of all, make sure your Jio Sim is inserted into Sim 1 slot of your phone. At this point, if you don’t get the signal on the Jio Sim then proceed with the tutorial.
- Now go to settings > Dual SIM card settings > Data Service Network and choose your second SIM ( Basically you must choose the second SIM available on your phone like Airtel, Vodafone etc)
- Now go to settings> More> Cellular network> SIM 2 > Preferred network type and choose 2G/3G. [ Note: Do not choose 4G]
- After this, go to settings > Dual SIM card settings > Data Service Network and choose your First SIM (Jio SIM).
- Now go tosettings> More> Cellular network> SIM 1 (Jio Sim) > Preferred network type and choose 4G.
That’s it, after making these changes you may notice that your Jio SIM is now working and the Jio network down issue is resolved. Still, you don’t get the signal on the Jio Sim then follow below-mentioned solutions.
Other methods to fix jio sim no service issue
If you don’t get the signal try to restart your Android phone.
Make sure your Jio Sim is inserted into SIM one which supports 4G and VoLTE.
Make sure you use VoLTE and 4G supported device.
Search for network manually. Sometimes there would be some error and your network is down, So manually search for network and choose Jio.
Make sure you Jio Sim is not damaged.
iPhone users make sure you have kept the preferred network type to LTE network.
Try removing one Sim. Also, try removing your Jio SIM and put in on another phone and check whether it works fine.
So these are the some of the common ways to fix Jio sim not working and Jio network down problem. Even after all these jio sim, no service problem presides or you don’t get the signal then kindly take your Jio Sim to the customer care center and check with them. Comment below which method works for you and also share this article with your friends having these issues.