As Smartphone comes with inbuilt batteries these days, many asked me how to restart Android Phones with Non removable battery. Be it Flagship smartphone, Midrange smartphone or even Android phones below 7,000 Rs have inbuilt non removable battery. So, this tutorial will help you to restart your phone if its get hanged or doesn’t respond.
Many people think a lot before buying phones with non-user removable battery. The main reason for this confusion is they wonder how to restart Android phones with the non removable battery. What can be done when the phone gets hanged or frozen.
This is the major fear with most of the buyers but doesn’t worry there is an easy way to restart the phone with the non-removable battery when it gets hanged. So here is the guide about How to restart Android Phones with Non removable battery.
Also read: How to delete a page in Word
How to restart Android Phones with Non removable battery
The non removable batteries are mainly used to make your battery safe from the water or liquid drops. This is the reason why every waterproofed smartphone comes with a sealed battery.
Sometimes your Android phones would be hanged when you are playing games or while doing some multi-tasking. If you face this situation and cannot remove your battery out of the phone to restart it, don’t panic, just relax. This is one of the disadvantages of the non removable battery phone. Here is the easy way to restart Android Phones with Non removable battery.
First of all, when the phone gets hanged or freezed, don’t give too many inputs and make the situation even worse. Place the phone on the table and wait for few minutes for the phone to get back to normal condition. Even after sometimes if the phone does not get back to normal condition then follow this guide.
- To restart the phone when it gets hanged just perform a soft reboot.
- Press and hold the power button and you will get the reboot option. If the phone doesn’t respond even after pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds, then follow the below mentioned steps.
- Just Press and hold the power button and volume up or down buttons simultaneously. The combination of buttons is different for different mobile models so it is advisable to press and hold all three buttons.
- Once you press and hold the buttons at least for 10 seconds the screen will go blank.
- After that, you will feel little vibration and the phone will restart automatically.
That’s it now you are good to go to use your Smartphone again. This guide to restart Android Phones with a non removable battery is even the same for Windows Phones and iPhones. These are even the same in 2019 and works well.
If you ever wondered can we replace or put a new battery on the phone with Non removable battery phone then the answer is Yes. You can replace the new battery on your phone by taking it to the nearer service center. But never try to replace or open the battery by yourself, it will void your phone’s warranty. For more How-to and tricks posts, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.