Google officially launched a simple payment App called Tez. With mobile wallet becoming so popular these days like PayTM, the launch of Google’s own payment App will make many users to adopt the cashless payment. Tez is now officially available in India for Android and IOS devices. Also, note that the Application won’t work on the rooted and the custom ROM devices due to the security reasons. Below are the some of the features of the new Google Tez.
First of all, you need to download and install the Application. Upon successful installation, you need to signup with your phone number and verify your account with OTP. Now, you can link the Application with your bank account and start receiving and sending money.
Install using this link and get 50RS as the reward on the first transaction.
Google Tez Features
- Transfer directly to your bank account. Simply link your account to Tez over UPI and instantly transfer money from bank to bank.
- You can pay with Credit and Debit card on the Tez.
- Know your money is secure. With Google’s multi-layered security and 24/7 protection by Tez Shield, you can make payments and transfer amounts both big and small, with confidence.
- With Tez’s Cash Mode, you can instantly send or receive payments to anyone nearby without sharing personal details like your phone number or bank account.
- You can share money to the people nearby using cash mode without revealing your personal details.
- Pay online on online sites with Tez where UPI is accepted. You can look for TEZ logo at the payment page and make payment.
- You can pay and receive money from anyone who is using Tez App by just using their contact number.
- You can also set reminders to pay online bills or recharge your mobiles and DTH.
- You can receive up to Rs.50,000 per month on individual current accounts without any fee. You will be charged a fee by your bank when you cross the transaction limit.