WhatsApp has made the number of changes after its latest update.The some of the changes in WhatsApp update are blur double tick that appears when the person receives the message.When you send the message to the person when the message is delivered you will get the normal blue tick and when the person read your message then you will get a double blue tick.Also, now you can view who have read your messages in the group conversations.Some more changes in recent updates are you can add the captions to images and videos.Also, the images, which you send, can be cropped and also rotated before you send.One of the unnoticed features of latest WhatsApp update is now you can add multiple admins to WhatsApp group.Here is the tutorial on how to add multiple admins to WhatsApp groups.
Also Read: How to Move WhatsApp media to SD Card
How to add multiple admins to WhatsApp groups:
For adding more than one admin, follow these simple steps
Note: You must be the admin of the group to add multiple admins to the group.
- Go to the WhatsApp group to which you want to add another person as Admin
- Now go to the group info area by clicking on the group name
- Long press the person or contact whom you want to make as the new admin.Now, you will get the following options
- Click on Add” your contact name” to the group admins option and now the new admin is added.
Also Read: Download Snapchat for Windows Phones
- You can add many numbers of admins as you wish.I have tested up to adding 10 admins to a group and you may also more numbers.
Now WhatsApp also allows you to add 100 members to WhatsApp group earlier it was 50 members.After you make someone as admin you cannot remove him from admin.Know how to disable Whatsapp blue double ticks. With the WhatsApp new update, you can also star your favorite messages to read later. This is similar to the bookmark feature. For more How-to and tutorials, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.