WhatsApp has been continuously launching news updates to its user for better user experiments. With the WhatsApp latest update, you can now pin your favorite chat to the top of the conversation. Suppose you chat with a person a lot and due to the number of groups and many other chats, your favorite person chat will be moved down and you need to scroll down each time. This is the case no more, you can now pin your favorite chats and messages to the top in WhatsApp.
How to pin favorite chats & messages in WhatsApp?
To pin the favorite message in WhatsApp you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, make sure to update your Whatsapp to the latest version if you are a Beta tester. If not you can download the WhatsApp Version 2.17.164 from here.
- Now long press the chat/ specific contact chat you need to pin.
- After selecting the specific chat, you will get the pin option on the top. Now click on the pin icon and your chat will be pinned to the top.
- You can select one or more chat at the same time and pin them all at once.
- Similarly, you can also select the pinned chat/messages and unpin them.