There are so many rumors about the WhatsApp PIP mode for the past few months. But now it is not a rumor anymore. WhatsApp has rolled out an update for WhatsApp beta users with few new features. One of the main feature of those it PIP mode which allows the user to play video inside the WhatsApp itself without leaving the Application. So here are the steps to play Youtube, Facebook and other streaming sites video inside WhatsApp itself.
Enable Picture In Picture (PIP) Mode in WhatsApp
- If you are WhatsApp Beta User then you need to simply update the Application.
- If not You can download the WhatsApp version 2.18.301 from here.
- Upon downloading the APK file, uninstall your WhatsApp and install the APK file.
- Now, activate WhatsApp and you are ready to go.
- Now whenever you share the link of any video of different platform, you can click the link and view the video inside WhatsApp itself.
- You can also change the size of the video by pinching in and out and change the position by dragging the video around.
- But, the PIP mode closes once you close that specific chat.
Other updates in WhatsApp Version 2.18.301
You can now right swipe the specific message and reply to message instantly.
Now, you can also choose who can send the text to the WhatsApp group. This is one of the much-needed features for the group admin to reduce spam.
- To enable it, Go to Group menu > Group Settings> Send Message and choose the option “All participants” or “Only admins”.
- If you choose only admins the other participants can still view the messages sent by the admins.